Type: Resistor (Metal Film)
Architecture: For all electronics
Style: MF 50
Tolerance: ± 1%
Wire Type: Copper Plated
Lead Reading: RoHs Lead Free
Colour Coding: EIA Standard
Variants: Normal or Non-Flame Type
PPM (Parts per Million) Requirement: 15 ppm/°C
Temperature Coefficient: ± 50 ppm/°C
Short Time Overload: ± (0.5% + 0.05Ω) maximum, with no evidence of mechanical damage.
Insulation Resistance: 10000MΩ minimum
Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: No evidence of flashover, mechanical damage, arcing, or insulation breakdown.
Pulse Overload: ± (1.0% + 0.05Ω) maximum, with no evidence of mechanical damage.
Terminal Strength: No evidence of mechanical damage.
Resistance to Solvent: No deterioration of protective coating and markings.
Resistance to Soldering Heat: ± (1.0% + 0.05Ω) maximum, with no evidence of mechanical damage.
Temperature Cycling: ± (1.0% + 0.05Ω) maximum, with no evidence of mechanical damage.
Humidity (Steady State): ± (2.0% + 0.05Ω) maximum, with no evidence of mechanical damage.
Load Life: ± (1.5% + 0.05Ω) maximum, with no evidence of mechanical damage.
Load Life in Humidity: ± (1.5% + 0.05Ω) maximum, with no evidence of mechanical damage.
Solderability: 95% coverage (minimum)
1. Made with a nichrome resistor element, providing stable performance in various environments.
2. Covered with multiple layers of epoxy on vacuum-deposited metal film for superior moisture protection.
Operating Voltage: 350 volts (maximum)
Operating Current: Can vary depending on the voltage.
Power Rating at 70°C: 1/2W (0.5W)
Maximum Overload Voltage: 700 volts
Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: 700 volts
Weight and Size Dimensions
Product Weight: 3g (for 8 resistors)
Product Size (L x W x H): 60 x 2.4 x 2.4 mm
Lead Diameter: ≈ 0.2 mm
Resistor Capsule Dimensions (L x W): 8.4 x 2.4 mm
This is now my second resistor I have gotten from Tayda Electronics, and it looks to me like they have once again impressed me, due to the fact that:
1. The resistor has amazing features, such as its moisture protection and stability features, which just helps make this better for electronics use, overall.
2. The resistor has incredible voltage allowance, for dealing with higher voltages (within the power limit) and not worrying about the resistor getting burned.
3. The resistor has been tested multiple times already, by the manufacturer, to test the component's build quality, performance quality and any potential errors which may be found when using this component.
TAYDA ELECTRONICS PRODUCT PAGE
Check out the product here: https://www.taydaelectronics.com/10-x-resistor-470-ohm-1-2w-1-metal-film-pkg-of-10.html