Type: Capacitor (Aluminium Radial Electrolytic Capacitor)
Architecture: For all electronics
Style: For UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) systems
Component Protection: Anti-Solvent Feature (through 100v only)
Lead Reading: Compliant to the RoHs directive (2011/65/EU)
Tangent of loss angle (tan δ): 0.10 maximum at 120Hz, 20°C
Stability at Low Temperature (Maximum Impedance Ratio): 3 at Z-55°C/Z+20°C
Endurance (Measured at 20˚C after DC bias plus rated ripple current is applied for 3000 hours (2000 hours for φD = 5 to 10) at 105˚C, with the peak voltage not exceeding the rated voltage):
1. Capacitance Charge: Within ± 20% of the initial capacitance value
2. Tan δ: 200% or < the specified value
Tolerance: ± 20% at 120Hz, 20°C
Operating Temperature: -55°C - 105°C
Shelf Life: After storing the capacitors under no load at 105˚C for 1000 hours and then performing voltage treatment based on JIS C 5101-4 clause 4.1 at 20°C, they shall meet the specified values for the endurance characteristics listed above.
DC Operating Voltage: +50 volts maximum
Leakage Current: After 1 minute's application of 50 volts at 20°C, leakage current is not more than 0.03CV or 4 (µA) , whichever is greater.
Leakage Current Endurance (Measured at 20˚C after DC bias plus rated ripple current is applied for 3000 hours (2000 hours for φD = 5 to 10) at 105˚C, with the peak voltage not exceeding the rated voltage): ≤ the initial specified value
Weight and Size Dimensions
Product Weight: < 0g
Product Size (L x W x H): 4.8 x 4.8 x 35.9 mm
Lead Diameter: 0.5 mm
Can Size (L x W): 4.8 x 11.2 mm
This passive component, the capacitor, can be utilised for many circuits, but ensuring that it is built to a good standard is very important and this capacitor has shown those qualities through:
1. The anti-solvent feature which helps the component last longer.
2. The capacitor's large temperature range from a less than freezing temperature to a boiling temperature (-55°C - 105°C)
3. The minimal leakage current from this capacitor (≤ the initial specified value), which just shows that this component has been made to an utmost standard.
4. The capacitor being compliant with the RoHs (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) Directive (2011/65/EU), proving that this electronic component is safe to be used.
5. The cheap price ($0.15 for 1) on this component, which can be bought in bulk or in smaller amounts with the standard, amazing quality.
|Nichicon 1µF 50v Radial Electrolytic Capacitor Datasheet|
|File Size:||668 kb|
TAYDA ELECTRONICS PRODUCT PAGE
Check out the product here: https://www.taydaelectronics.com/nichicon-1uf-50v-105c-radial-electrolytic-capacitor-5-11mm.html