Type: TFT LCD
Architecture: For Raspberry Pi, Beaglebone, Windows (XP, 7, 8 and 10), Mac and any HDMI compatible devices (including the Intel-Processor Base MiniPC).
Touchscreen Type: USB Capacity
Touch Points: 10 points maximum
Interface: HDMI and USB 2.0 Full Speed
Backlight Power Consumption: ULP (Ultra Low Power) Consumption Backlight
Operating Voltage: +5 volts via Micro USB
Operating Current: 400mA maximum (Depends on the usage of the individual pixels)
Weight and Size Dimensions
Diagonal Screen Size: 5" (12.7 cm)
Resolution Size: 800 x 480 pixels
Display Size (L x W): 10.7 x 6.4 cm
Product Weight: 126g
Full Product Size (L x W x H): 13.4 x 7.9 x 1.34 cm
A product such as this 5-inch HDMI Capacitive Touch Screen can be super applicable when you need a display because it has some positive points including:
1. A driver-free setup, so that it is much easy to adapt and transfer this display from various computers without the need of downloading the specific driver for each OS or device.
2. Its touch-sensitive display, meaning that the smallest touch can be sensed. This touch screen also has a maximum of 10 touch points and its response time is pretty fast.
3. The display's plug-and-play feature, making it so much more easier for you set this up where you can just power and hook it up for the display to start up.
4. The close-packed package of this overall product where it could be easily mounted to a case or a surface with its accessible mounting holes.
5. The overall resolution and quality of this display is very clear and sharp, with its high brightness and refresh rate which is up to 60 frames per second.
Note: This product doesn't include its respective accessories and cables, you will need to get them yourself for this display to run properly.
Configuration Text File
Raspberry Pi 5-inch HDMI Capacitive Touch Screen Configuration Text File
52pi product page
Check it out here: https://www.52pi.com/new-arrivals/268-5-inch-capacitive-touch-screen-800x480-hdmi-monitor-tft-lcd-display-for-raspberry-pi-beaglebone-black-pc.html
Be sure to check out the Raspberry Pi 5-inch HDMI Capacitive Touch Screen Setup by clicking here.