To start off with, LCSC Electronics is a Shenzhen-based electronic component distributor and is now one of the largest electronic component distributors in China. Founded in 2011, LCSC started as a small business to eventually grow to have over 900,000 customers and over 310 employees with an approximate amount of $150 million in sales. With over 200,000 different products being distributed at LCSC, it can range from semiconductors to transistors to providing design-chain services with EasyEDA as well. If you did not know already, EasyEDA is a powerful, concise online PCB design tool integrated with tons of LCSC components available to add to your PCB with a few clicks only. Furthermore, LCSC has been certified and confirmed by ISO 9001:2015, meaning that quality management is not an issue with LCSC. Planning towards the future, a new warehouse of 60,000 square meters, fully equipped with smooth pick-and-ship operational systems is expected by 2019. Currently, LCSC already has a 350,000 square meter project, named as the LCSC Electronics Technology Industry Park, which essentially was made because of cooperation fundings from Galaxy Supply Chain Co. Ltd in 2018. In the next section of this article, I will describe more about LCSC's shipping services, payment methods, brands they offer, and basic steps on what you will expect upon ordering components with LCSC Electronics.
With the 114 authorized brands, 176 international brands and 571 Made In Asia brands which LCSC stocks components from, shipping internationally or locally is no issue for them. From Japan to South America to even Fiji, LCSC offers a global shipping service via a variety of mail carriers, which includes DHL, FedEx, EMS, Singapore Post and others, all varying in delivery time and price, depending on your needs. More information about shipping and delivery can be found here. Regarding the payment of your order, you have three payment options available upon checkout which includes Paypal, Credit Card (VISA, Master or American Express) or Wire Transfer (valid for an order value of over $500). From my own experience, payment with LCSC is a fast, effortless process as there are guides to tell you what to do next along the way and LCSC's payment page is very intuitive to use for all payment methods. Plus, payment through LCSC is safe as all payments are SSL encrypted. However, all payments must be made in US dollars as LCSC can only accept USD through those three methods. You can find more information about how to pay with LCSC with this link here. Now addressing what LCSC brings in and the brands they distribute, LCSC supplies electronic components from a massive variety of manufacturers, which is based worldwide to fulfil your requirements. Some of the more popular brands include Texas Instruments, Uni-Trend Technologies (often known as Uni-T) and Samsung Electro-Mechanics, which are all well-known manufacturers amongst electronic hobbyists. You can view all the manufacturers which LCSC distributes components from by accessing this link here. In the next few sections, I will be describing and stating some basic steps on how to order electronic components with LCSC Electronics in a few simple clicks:
1. Firstly, a registered LCSC account isn't needed to check out products because you can easily check out products the same way with a guest user, so go ahead and select the product (s) which you want to purchase. Make sure you select the quantity of every product(s) which you want and press the "Add to Cart" button.
2. Once you are done selecting out the items which you would like to purchase, click the cart icon in the top right corner of any LCSC website page and when you click on that icon, you will be taken to this checkout page where you will see everything which you have added to the cart to quickly confirm your order before payment.
3. Now, if you don't already have a registered account (which you can sign up for with an email), you will have to insert your email address to continue as a guest user and from there, you will have to fill in your address, shipment, order and payment information.
4. As soon as you insert all of those details, as I mentioned above, the products you select will be shipped to your address as soon as the LCSC team stocks your parts and sends it out, which is generally a fast process (within 1-3 days depending on the quantity of your order). Then, they will package it up and ship it to your address with a tracking number provided as shown in the picture above.
5. What I especially like about LCSC's website design is this order details page, where customers can see what stage their order is at, all the way from the order submission to the final delivery process. In this page, you can view your invoice and BOM listing as well, and additionally, you could leave a review of your order once it has been delivered. This will be explained in more detail below.
6. If you click on the "Review Rating" or "Rate Us" button, you will be redirected to a rating page where you can give some feedback to LCSC Electronics about your order and their services, as well as their website, support and logistics. If you have time, please go ahead and give them some comments as that will help them make your customer experience better.
All in all, I really enjoyed my experience with LCSC Electronics and the service which they provided. From picking out the specific products which I wanted for a few of my projects to regularly checking the status of my order, I enjoyed using LCSC's services which LCSC provides through its simple website design to their rapid delivery service. Their selectable options of payment and shipping methods, which can be used through a guest account, is another one of favourite features from LCSC Electronics. They also distribute a massive variety of products from countless manufacturers, which is just an amazing factor to supply all your needs for your next electronic project. If you want to purchase components from LCSC Electronics or simply want to know more information about LCSC Electronics, please go to their page by clicking the link here.
Are GPU prices too high? Blockchain, Machine Learning, and other AI workloads are becoming common. Save up to 80% and rent GPU from RunPod. You can get up to 48 GB VRAM on some of the GPUs for any of your AI or other workloads.